jueves, 26 de marzo de 2009

15 step - Radiohead

 

How come I end up where I started?
How come I end up where I went wrong?
Won't take my eyes off the ball again
You reel me out then you cut the string
How come I end up where I started?
How come I end up where I went wrong?
Won't take my eyes off the ball again
just You reel me out then you cut the string
You used to be alright
What happened?
Did the cat get your tongue?
Did your string come undone?
One by one
One by one
It comes to us all
It's as soft as your pillow
You used to be alright
What happened?
Et cetera, et cetera
Facts for whatever
Fifteen steps, then a sheer drop
How come I end up where I started?
How come I end up where I went wrong?
Won't take my eyes off the ball again
You reel me out then you cut the string

No hay comentarios: