domingo, 21 de marzo de 2010



And I just cannot help myself. Could it be just the fear of going back to what i am no more? Could it be to feel how i felt, how it broke? I don't know. I just don't know what to do anymore. It seems that i'm walking the same track i've been long ago, and i want to step aside, hide and get lost but my feet take me where i ought to go. We cannot play hide and seek anymore. I know at the end, you'll hunt me down and take me to where Things won't be what I want.
Fuck you my fellow. I'd love to lose you down the road. -I hate you to telling me where to go-

2 comentarios:

M.βǜѓИ∫ dijo...

Tengo que hacerle caso a tara, soy un pelotudo.

Facundo Umbral dijo...

:S
qué te anda pasando?


igual, está muy bueno el texto, suena muy bien. un abrazo!!!! :)